Super Simple Skinny Margarita
Its Taco Tuesday and time to get down with some tacos and tequila. Follow our recipe for a simple marg. We have limited the ingredients you need to keep it easy and affordable.
You can save your calories for tacos and dessert while sipping on a couple of these without too much guilt.
2 shots (1.5 ounces each) of silver tequila (we prefer Camarena tequila )
1 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice
1 tablespoon of agave nectar
2 shots (1.5 ounces) sparkling water
Lime wedges for garnish
- Put everything but sparkling water into a shaker with ice and shake it like a polaroid picture
- Use lime garnish to coat the rim of your glass with juice and dip cup into coarse salt
- Pour mixture from shaker into glass
- Top off with sparkling water
- Garnish with lime
- Enjoy and come back for seconds, this makes two ;) We don’t share either
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.